Friday, November 11, 2005

My Left Breast.


phantom
Originally uploaded by jezebelle1.
This is a mirror image of my left breast. When I was 18, I had a lump about the size of a quarter removed from it. It wasn't cancer (they called it something with a weird Latin name) and the scar is faded now (I notice it because I know where it is). I still have the two dozen white roses my best friend brought me when I told her that I was going to have the surgery (they're dried and in a vase near my bed). She cried when she handed them to me...I wasn't scared until then. I used to hate my breasts, but now I can't get enough of them. I'm usually the one to take off my bra (no help needed).

9 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Blogger ~art said...

I guess it's my lucky day. If you ever need help with that bra let me know =)

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

The more time I spend here, the more I feel the urge to buy a computer to use at home.

 
At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't see any flckr pics at work....but i'm glad it wasn't cancer.....friends are the best....

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Jezebelle said...

Art- will do ;)

Monkey- that's a good idea...maybe I'll send you a "private collection."

Mitzzee!!!! I missed ya!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

Heart racing...palms sweating...blood rushing to sensitive bits...shopping for computer...

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger ~art said...

No private collection for me??? *sniff*

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Jezebelle said...

Art- don't worry, you can have some too.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

We monkeys are multifaceted.

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

missed u too hotstuff! ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home