Sunday, December 18, 2005

hey.....

So, just in case you're wondering what's been going on with me...well, I have one more exam left, I haven't purchased any Christmas presents and my ass-hole hurts this morning...that's about it...exciting? Well, the ass-hole story is, but I think you probably know what that's all about...or maybe you don't? Anyways...things with this new guy are...interesting...yeah, that's the best way to put it. One second I'm practising my break-up lines and the next minute I'm bent over the bathroom counter...it's actually kind of confusing, but exciting at the same time. I haven't figured this guy out yet...and maybe I'm not supposed to, but it's definitely making my finals time a little more exciting...or something?

We still have mouses and I fear they are multiplying and perhaps outnumber the 5 of us in this house now. All attempts at trapping have been foiled by the tricky bastards...Victor traps don't work and the sticky one seems to be a dud too. It's actually quite a disgusting situation now...but my landlard's daughter promises to get someone in while we're at home over Christmas.

So...what have YOU been up to?

5 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

It sounds like our extracurricular activities have something in common.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger exile said...

just make sure you use a tube of lube before you get your stocking stuffed... for next time.

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry christmas you! and happy new year! xo

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Non-Farm Boy said...

I'm just wondering if Spamhole #1 (aka Mark Ammons from Tip Top Equities) thinks all his sexy nanotechnology stock talk is his foreplay of trying to get in your ass.

Hope you have a great Christmas, Jez. I think of you often on the other side of the continent. :)

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Ahmed said...

wow...mark has to be quite the charmer here...but yes its impressive how girls have mood swings....and speaking of swings.........mmm is the word..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home